| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sheberghan in August is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.2 °C (99 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 17.2 °C (31 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Sheberghan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sheberghan, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sheberghan: