| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sheberghan in February is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 44.3mm (1.7in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Sheberghan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sheberghan, Afghanistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sheberghan: