| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sheberghan in October is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Sheberghan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sheberghan, Afghanistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sheberghan: