| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sheberghan in September is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 16.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Sheberghan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sheberghan, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sheberghan: